The New York State Complete Count Commission was created to inform and help direct the State's efforts in the upcoming 2020 Census. The Commission is analyzing previous Census undercounts and recommending ways to ensure a full and complete count for the 2020 Census.
Nationwide, hard-to-count population includes children under five years of age, people who live in dense urban settings and in very rural locations, immigrants, people of color and people who live in poverty. New York state has a disproportionally large number of people who fit into these categories.
The Commission held public hearings and events to gain public input and develop a comprehensive action plan for state, local, and non-governmental organizations to ensure an accurate count for the 2020 Census.
- Co-Chair: , New York State Secretary of State
- Co-Chair: , President, Rockefeller Institute of Government
- , Suffolk County Executive
- Karim Camara, Executive Director and Deputy Commissioner, Governor's Office of Faith-Based Community Development
- , Commissioner of the New York City Mayor's Office of Immigrant Affairs
- , Commissioner, New York State Department of Labor
- , Chief Demographic Officer, New York City Planning Department
- , Mayor of the City of Rochester
Speaker of the Assembly Appointments:
- , Monroe County Executive
- , President of the Hispanic Federation
- , Founder & Executive Director, Center for Law & Social Justice at Medgar Evers College, CUNY
Minority Leader of the Assembly Appointment:
- , Assistant Commissioner for Libraries and New York State Librarian
Temporary President of the Senate Appointments:
- , Ph.D., President and CEO of Social Explorer & Professor of Sociology at Queens College and the Graduate School and University Center of the City University of New York
- , Mayor, City of Buffalo
- , President of 32BJ Service Employees International Union
- , Executive Director of District Council 37*
黄色视频软件Minority Leader of the Senate Appointment:
*Commissioner Garrido was appointed to the Commission on October 1, 2019, replacing Commissioner Figueroa after his untimely passing.
The NYS Complete Count Commission held public hearings across the state to gain public input and hear from Census experts and advocates. More events may be added in the future.
黄色视频软件March 4, 2019:
March 11, 2019:
March 20, 2019:
黄色视频软件April 12, 2019:
April 18, 2019:
April 26, 2019:
May 1, 2019:
黄色视频软件May 7, 2019:
黄色视频软件May 22, 2019:
黄色视频软件July 24, 2019, 2 p.m.:
July 25, 2019, 6 p.m.:
July 31, 2019, 6 p.m.:
October 8, 2019, 9 a.m.: